If you love getting free iPhone apps, oh we know you do. so definitely check out yesterday’s roundup, you’ll find a few good freebies haven’t yet ended. there are also 13 fresh apps on sale in today’s list, and you’ll find them all below.
Warning: “These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers.
There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now – obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written.
If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.”
This app can record 700 hours continuously. No other camera app can do that in App Store!
The screenshot shows a recorded scene of our hotel room. Before we left the room, we activated this app. When we returned, the app showed us these guys entering our room, without our permission! Shocking!
This app is better than any $100+ webcams, which are easily hackable, by WiFi.
This app is protected from WiFi hacking. Follow a security instruction below.
– Records more than 700 hours continuously.
– Records anything, unattended. Set it to record and forget it. It will continuously record until you stop it.
– Use it as a security cam for your house, office, hotel room, dorm, etc.
– Use it as a dash cam on your car.
– Protected from WiF hacking.
– Night Recording with Flash enabled.
– Watch video files directly from the app. Tap “i” button to access all video recordings.
– Do you need to copy a video footage? Copy video files via iTunes File Sharing.
– and more!
– Start/Stop Recording : tap a big circle button at bottom to start recording. Toggle it again to stop recording.
– Copy Video files : Use iTunes File Sharing to copy the recorded video files. Under File Sharing in iTunes, tap the app and select all video files and drag-and-drop them to your desktop on a PC or a Mac.
– Focusing Camera : tap anywhere on the screen to re-focus the camera. This auto-balances the camera focus, the contrast and white-balancing.
– Night recording: turn the flash on to enable the night recording.
– Saving battery: save battery by turning the screen off by doing a swiping-right gesture on the screen. This is recommended, when the app is in security recording for long hours, whether the device is power plugged, or the device is running on a battery.
– Changing the portrait or landscape orientation: You can video-record in portrait or landscape mode. Whenever you change the video orientation, Stop recording and re-Start recording. This resets the video orientation during play.
– Recording for a long duration: This app has been field-tested long hours without a stop. In the production tests, the users have used the app to security-record their homes, office, dorm rooms and hotel rooms for a few days, a few weeks and even few months.
– Airplane Mode ON: When running the app, disable all radios by turning Airplane Mode ON.
This helps to save the battery and allows the app to run without any interruptions.
– This app detects if someone disables the security recording by stopping the recording or if someone quits the app by pressing home button. This is saved in a log file with a timestamp.
– Charging the battery for long hours: You may plug in a power adapter to continuously power the device. However, we recommend a Christmas Tree power timer to periodically turn off the power to the device to keep battery healthy by charging it with every hour break at every two hours of charging.
– We are working on the next version of the app to last even longer duration with auto motion notification and easier video scanning/scrubbing. Please feel free to contact us with suggestions or feedback. Thank you for your support.
– Actual hours of recording is determined by the available space of the device.
– Works with all iPhones, iPods and iPads.
Advanced: MOTION SENSOR
– Whenever the app detects a motion in front of the camera, the motion sensed event is recorded in a log file. This log file has time-stamp entries.
If a motion is detected, it is recorded in its video file and the log file. You may copy the log file via iTunes File Sharing from the app.
A motion event is tagged with “subjectAreaDidChanged” Find a motion events in the log file and find a video file containing the motion event timestamp. And, scan the video file for those motion events to observe the motion triggered events.